BOARDRATS BOARD | CSI Community Message Board
February 24, 2018, 02:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CSI on OXGN Season 1 & other channels  (Read 512 times)
oldfanatic
Administrator

Last Login:February 23, 2018, 06:24 PM

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2018, 09:41 AM »

What a shame.  B-J - your channel is choosing the wrong end of the string to broadcast.  We would be giving it a miss, too.

Wish more people would join in, even just to say hello.  That's why we kept the site open after the series concluded.  We'd all become pretty good long distance friends and didn't want to lose touch.

Live well; laugh often; love much
sarapals

Last Login:February 22, 2018, 08:53 PM

He's still wearing this shirt--2013!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2018, 07:21 PM »

What's interesting is the up-tick in CSI episodes on a variety of channels. Of course, I think the channels pay for a certain number of episodes and that's why a channel will have the first 7-8 years then another channel will have the last 4-5 seasons.

Watching For Gedda and For Warrick last week, and realized Grissom wore the same shirt for 2 days!

When they are at the cemetery (For Gedda) where two bodies are found in one coffin, one of them mentions that Greg leave 'day after tomorrow' for the book publishing meeting.  Then--in For Warrick--Greg leaves for the airport (and returns after Warrick is killed) -- and there is Grissom---wearing the same shirt with all the blood on it!!

Someone--the 'dresser'--didn't catch the day-after-tomorrow comment!! And I am sure the two episodes were filmed back-to-back, probably a lot of scenes were shot out of sequence. So Petersen never changed clothes.

"Long long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke..." (Longfellow & Sara Sidle, Ending Happy, 2007)
oldfanatic
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2018, 07:37 PM »

S-P - Oh the things that can be picked up after watching the episodes again.  Always something we didn't notice before.

Billyjorja

Last Login:February 23, 2018, 06:06 AM

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2018, 06:09 AM »

Yes it's surprising what you pick up on the third or more viewing of episodes.

I also often find myself answering quiz questions on TV after recalling something I heard or saw on CSI.

Trish
oldfanatic
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2018, 10:27 AM »

Started to watch CSI on ION and discovered it's the Langston years so that ended that.  Watched the finale - the 'movie' - a couple of days ago.  Each time I watch it I think they could have done better with the script. 

sarapals

Last Login:February 22, 2018, 08:53 PM

He's still wearing this shirt--2013!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2018, 04:35 PM »

I'm with you, OF. Each time I watch, I think of things that could have been done different! And how many 'good' villians who showed up on CSI who would have been a great one to return to the finale.

The two women who killed their husbands with poison for insurance money are two that I think would have been good ones. Even Hannah! (Cause you know she turned out to be a sneaky killer!!)

After I watch the finale, I think "at least we got one and Sara got Grissom and a sail into the sunset"....

"Long long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke..." (Longfellow & Sara Sidle, Ending Happy, 2007)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: