BOARDRATS BOARD | CSI Community Message Board
April 19, 2018, 12:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New look!!!  (Read 141 times)
Hooleo
Global Moderator

Last Login:April 10, 2018, 02:49 PM

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2018, 09:39 AM »

In that same episode, I thought it was strange that she opened the door in a teddy.  Back in the day (when there was something to see) I would not have opened the door in one of those even if I knew the person well or even intimately.  You just don't do that. I'm not blaming the victim with this comment; I just found it really strange for her to have done that.

The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; the pessimist fears this is true. (James Cabell, "The Silver Stallion")
sarapals

Last Login:April 18, 2018, 06:38 PM

He's still wearing this shirt--2013!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2018, 07:23 PM »

I remember something else from "Invisible Evidence"--- Warrick and Dave are talking and Dave is holding a pelvic bone in tongs--the tongs keep changing places every time the camera moves!

I'm watching ION Tv tonight with CSI (Toe Tags now) running until 2AM--all from 2006. Probably what I consider the best season!

"Long long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke..." (Longfellow & Sara Sidle, Ending Happy, 2007)
oldfanatic
Administrator

Last Login:Today at 10:49 AM

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2018, 08:49 AM »

just deleted several old topics - from February - and sure makes the Board look bare.  Remember the days when we had a couple of pages of them.  Sure do miss those days.  Those of you who are watching reruns (or DVDs) mention an episode you are currently intending to watch - hopefully the rest of us will watch it and get something started.

I emailed Chris to keep the color, said we all think of spring with it.  He replied that he wished it was spring in SC - in Aiken it was a high of 44.  Same in my area.  Heck, we're still getting snow so a nice reminder that spring actually has arrived is a lovely thing to think about.

Live well; laugh often; love much
Hooleo
Global Moderator

Last Login:April 10, 2018, 02:49 PM

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2018, 03:34 PM »

S-P, Toe Tags is one of my favorite episodes - especially the scenes with Sara and Grissom at the "barbecue!"  I will admit though that their efforts to replicate the blood spatter was a bit of a stretch. That came across as unlikely to really work.  But, as Oldfanatic said, they got so much right, it was easy to give them the little errors.

The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; the pessimist fears this is true. (James Cabell, "The Silver Stallion")
sarapals

Last Login:April 18, 2018, 06:38 PM

He's still wearing this shirt--2013!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2018, 10:57 PM »

CSI always over did the blood scenes, IMO! Even when Warrick died--Grissom ended up soaked in blood from shoulders down BUT it didn't soak his black undershirt! LOL!

I can still watch the miniature killer episodes and be amazed/surprised/entertained!

"Long long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke..." (Longfellow & Sara Sidle, Ending Happy, 2007)
oldfanatic
Administrator

Last Login:Today at 10:49 AM

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2018, 08:40 AM »

Don't forget Butterflied.  On the other hand, there were so many really good episodes, it's extremely difficult to pick just one as a favorite. 

Live well; laugh often; love much
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: