BOARDRATS BOARD | CSI Community Message Board
November 16, 2019, 04:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Miss the fun we had  (Read 413 times)
Hooleo
Global Moderator

Last Login:October 29, 2019, 03:54 PM

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2019, 09:00 AM »

I do miss all the great conversations (and debates) we had.  We all need to choose another show to watch and discuss.  I loved Castle and would loved to have discussed that with everyone but it's off the air now.  Does anyone watch The Rookie and want to discuss.  Does anyone have any other suggestions?

The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; the pessimist fears this is true. (James Cabell, "The Silver Stallion")
oldfanatic
Administrator

Last Login:November 15, 2019, 04:35 PM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 09:19 PM »

Hi all - a thunder storm fried my computer on the 12th and just got the new one hooked up this afternoon.  There's no show that I watch but I'm open to suggestions and would be glad to give anything a try.  I also really miss the great discussions we used to have.  If we find something we can change the name of the Board from CSI to whatever else we go to if desired.

Live well; laugh often; love much
Hooleo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2019, 02:19 PM »

I'm sort of like you in that there really isn't much on network TV that I watch regularly. I have Netflix and Amazon Prime but there isn't anything on those channels that I watch regularly either.  Perhaps there will be something truly extraordinary starting in the new Fall season.  I'll post something to SaraPals and Dyneemo on Facebook and tell them to come here with suggestions.  SP is bound to have suggestions.  I get the impression she has several shows she watches regularly.  I would love it if we could come up with something.  I miss those great discussions we used to have.

The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; the pessimist fears this is true. (James Cabell, "The Silver Stallion")
oldfanatic
Administrator

Last Login:November 15, 2019, 04:35 PM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2019, 10:34 AM »

Good idea to wait until fall to find a new program.  Also might ask curiousjorja and professorboh if they have any suggestions.  They were a couple of our very loyal "discussioners".

Live well; laugh often; love much
sarapals

Last Login:Today at 01:17 AM

He's still wearing this shirt--2013!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2019, 06:06 PM »

I have not found a show that I watch with the dedication that I had for CSI. Nothing compares! I started watching West Wing on Netflix--which I never watched in real time.
I tried to get the CSI finale on tv for one more time--wrote to CBS and several connected to CSI and got a 'me too' as a response from 2 people--one of them has a hubby who is very closely connected to CSI.
Maybe a new show in the fall line-up will get out attention!
And I'm willing to watch any series on Netflix.

"Long long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke..." (Longfellow & Sara Sidle, Ending Happy, 2007)
Hooleo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2019, 08:54 AM »

I can post to Professor Boh on FB to see what he thinks.  Dyneemo also after her husband is doing better.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: